40lb Tumbler Reloading Kit
- -40 lb Industrial Tumbler
- -15 lbs of Stainless Steel Media (size .047"x.255")
- -12 oz. LemiShine
The drum is rubber lined with a hexagon shape for agitating Media and Brass. It comes with 1/3 HP 110 volt motor. Drum speed is 22 RPM and drum capacity is 3.5 gallons. Motor is available in 220v, call to order. 1 year warranty from any defects and money back guarantee. The inside of the drum measures 12" deep and 10" diameter. The base measures roughly 22"W x 20"L x 12"H. The rollers are rubber-lined driven on ball-bearings. Made in the U.S.A.
Note: All 40# Tumblers are drop shipped via FedEx, during checkout it will indicate UPS simply for calculating shipping cost. Media is shipped USPS Flat Rate.
- .223/5.56 - 1200-1500 pieces
- 9mm, .40, .45 - 2000-2300 pieces
- .308 - 800-1000 pieces
- -10-15 lbs. of Stainless Steel Media
- -Fill drum 60%-70% full of brass (about 2100 pistol to 2800 .223 brass)
- -Fill drum with Cold Water (water temperature can effect discoloration of brass depending on pH & alkalinity)
- -Add 4-5 Tbs. Dawn Dish Soap
- -1 tsp. LemiShine
- -Tumble 3-4 hours
- -Separate brass from media underwater using STM Media Separator
Note: there isn't an exact science but above are the results we found that work the best
The media size is .047"x.255". This will work for all caliber sizes and it will clean the primer pockets the best.